Kaiseralm Pizzastadl | Phone: +43 5375/6051
EAT LIKE AN EMPEROR AT A PAUPERS PRICE AT "KAISERALM PIZZASTADL"
A restaurant built in a mountain hut style using grandfather's handcraft methods. Beams and planks chopped with an axe. Tables and benches are made from solid natural wood.
We start the summer season on 19/06/20
Wednesday - Saturday from 3:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Sundays and public holidays from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Closing days: Monday & Tuesday (except on public holidays).
Mask required when entering/leaving the restaurant and to the toilets.
We ask you to reserve a table (max. 10 people per table) and to comply with the current regulations.
In high season every friday traditional live music at 20.00 o clock
- Specialities: Emperors ribs, mountain kebab and eating from hot stone.
- Pizza corner: ovenfresh pizzas from the pizza corner.
- The restaurant: seats approx. 120 people
- A sitting room for 18 and another for 40 people
- Terrace with mountain view
- In high season a dance evening every Friday.