Kaiseralm Pizzastadl | Phone: +43 5375/6051
EAT LIKE AN EMPEROR AT A PAUPERS PRICE AT "KAISERALM PIZZASTADL"
A restaurant built in a mountain hut style using grandfather's handcraft methods. Beams and planks chopped with an axe. Tables and benches are made from solid natural wood.
Wednesday till Saturday : 3.30 pm to 11.00 pm
Sunday and holidays : 11:00 am to 11.00 pm
Company Holiday: 04.11.18 - 14.12.18
Kaiseralm closed on: 24.12.2018
Company Holiday: 18.03.2019 - 17.04.2019
From 04.01.2019 to 08.03.2019 every Friday Alm-Tanz (with music). Beginning: 19:30h.
20.10.18 Fassa sting with music "Die Klobnstoana" from 19:00h
26.10.18 Musik from 19:00h with "Erpfendorfer Tanzlmusig"
03.11.18 Beer Party from 19:00h with music " Tiroler Kracher"
27.12.18 Devilshow in front of the Kaiseralm starts at 19:30h
31.12.18 Silvesterparty with Music from 20:00-02:00h.
05.03.2019 Carneval Party with Music from 17:30h.
20.04.2019 Easter Saturday: Alm-Tanz with Music from 19.30h in the Kaiseralm-Restaurant.
- Specialities: Emperors ribs, mountain kebab and eating from hot stone.
- Pizza corner: ovenfresh pizzas from the pizza corner.
- The restaurant: seats approx. 120 people
- A sitting room for 18 and another for 40 people
- Terrace with mountain view
- In high season a dance evening every Friday.