Kaiseralm Pizzastadl | Phone: +43 5375/6051
EAT LIKE AN EMPEROR AT A PAUPERS PRICE AT "KAISERALM PIZZASTADL"
A restaurant built in a mountain hut style using grandfather's handcraft methods. Beams and planks chopped with an axe. Tables and benches are made from solid natural wood.
COMPANY VACATION 12.10.20 EXPECTED TILL 18. DECEMBER 2020
Wednesday - Saturday from 3:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Sundays and public holidays from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Closing days: Monday & Tuesday (except on public holidays).
Mask required when entering/leaving the restaurant and to the toilets.
We ask you to reserve a table (max. 10 people per table) and to comply with the current regulations.
- Specialities: Emperors ribs, mountain kebab and eating from hot stone.
- Pizza corner: ovenfresh pizzas from the pizza corner.
- The restaurant: seats approx. 120 people
- A sitting room for 18 and another for 40 people
- Terrace with mountain view
- In high season a dance evening every Friday.