Kaiseralm Pizzastadl | Phone: +43 5375/6051
EAT LIKE AN EMPEROR AT A PAUPERS PRICE AT "KAISERALM PIZZASTADL"
A restaurant built in a mountain hut style using grandfather's handcraft methods. Beams and planks chopped with an axe. Tables and benches are made from solid natural wood.
We start the summer season on 06/19/20
Wednesday - Saturday from 3:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Sundays and public holidays from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Closing days: Monday and Tuesday (except on public holidays).
(Only closed Monday from mid-July to mid-August)
We ask for table reservations (max. 4 people per table) and compliance with the current regulations such as Mask required when entering the restaurant. There is no mask requirement at the table.
In high season every friday traditional live music at 20.00 o clock
- Specialities: Emperors ribs, mountain kebab and eating from hot stone.
- Pizza corner: ovenfresh pizzas from the pizza corner.
- The restaurant: seats approx. 120 people
- A sitting room for 18 and another for 40 people
- Terrace with mountain view
- In high season a dance evening every Friday.